Monday, 29 February 2016

LastDays Visionaries Lunacy

Whenever I find a theist lunatic on the internet I hesitate as I am not sure whether I should be laughing or crying at what I am witnessing. So it was with a bittersweet feeling when I found the following lunatic on YouTube. I will be honest, as I have stated before, I do enjoy the quirks of these crazies. This is certainly one of these fabulous finds, and its from our friend over at LastDays Vissionaries (or LASTDAYS VISSIONARIES if you enjoy the real Caps Locks feel that just makes you know this is legit).

I wish I could sum up exactly the lunacy that goes through this mans mind, but its difficult so let us use his words instead from his about page on the YouTube channel for this most magnificent crazy.
"LEADING OVER 11,000 TO CHRIST THROUGH US MISSIONS & GLOBALLY WITH THIS CHANNEL, I STAND AS A WATCHMAN TO INFORM YOU THAT THE LARGEST & FINAL ECONOMIC CRASH IS IMMINENT, FOLLOWED BY A DECLARATION OF WWIII & MARTIAL LAW. THEN A PLANNED CHINESE, RUSSIAN, & ISIS EMP NUCLEAR INVASION OF THE USA OCCURS. ANTICHRIST OBAMA WILL TAKEOVER THE UN & SUSPEND THE PRESIDENCY, INSTITUTING A 1-WORLD GOVT. IN CAHOOTS WITH BEAST POPE FRANCIS'S 1- WORLD RELIGION. 

 HOMES WILL BE UNLAWFULLY SEARCHED & GUNS CONFISCATED, PEOPLE PUT IN FEMA CAMPS & MICROCHIPPED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST, WHILE A NEW 1-WORLD CURRENCY IS IMPLEMENTED AND FOOD & PRECIOUS METALS PRICES SKYROCKET. 

 YOU MUST STORE AWAY WATER & FOOD IMMEDIATELY FOR THE TUMULTOUS NEXT 4 YEARS BEFORE THE RAPTURE, AT WHICH POINT THOSE LEFT BEHIND WILL BE TOLD BY OBAMA & FRANCIS, THE LIE THAT WE WERE THE BAD GUYS AND WERE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS SO THE WORLD COULD HAVE PEACE."

If your mind is screaming at you to stop go back tease apart the words, and then eventually give up I understand completely. If you mind said nothing, bar that makes sense, go immediately to this link. Another aspect that needs to be said is that this guy is also a major conspiracy theorist who gives Alex Jones a good run for his money. I mean how else can you believe the Obama is giving Californian Desert to the Saudi's, that Obama had Judge Scalia murdered, the cold weather over the last months actually means the East Coast should prepare for a Tsunami, The Zika Virus is Gods plague for our sins, Kanye West is the Devils tool, etc etc. Okay, I think you get my point this guy makes my work easy for me, as all I have to do is point and the laughter comes naturally.

Unfortunately, some people actually believe this lunatic as is evident in some of the YouTube comments. Comments like "We just had another shark attack today ...... Pray for all those who are still surfing. They think that everything will be alright." or "I am seated in heavenly places and ready for the RAPTURE!" or my personal favorite "I hate demons and satan I keep getting attacked by demons each time I sleep. Its more like sleep paralysis but more intense attack. I really hate satan and his stupid demons. I just want to beat them up with a bat and split the demons skull open." Sad that this happens, but just goes to show that people will believe the most crazy shit out there. This is why reasoning needs to be taught, as ideas like this can really hurt you.

Here is one of the clips that got me interested in the lunacy. I still have no idea how I stumbled upon this clip actually. But I guess it was worth it?


Somebody go get the white coats.