Wednesday, 4 March 2015

I found God!

No, I did not become a theist. But I think (its an untested hypothesis at present) I literally found God. It's in the extended Bible and its very clear. The address is found in the Book of Habakkuk, which while not in the Bible it is an important part of the canon. So here I present Gods address. Also, am I not meant to believe the Bible.

Habakkuk 3:3 "God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise."

To be clear, I am a little vague why God and the Holy One are separated as two distinct individuals.  Yet, I am very certain if the Bible is correct that God comes from Teman. Teman is according to the Map shown below located in or near Ma'an in Jordan.

 
Ok, granted God might have moved since then but its a good enough as any to go look. So now all we need to do is mount and expedition and go to the required place and prove God exists. Any Christians that wish to donate to my expedition (I will only go when I have all the money to qualify for a full camera crew etc.) please contact me to get this ball rolling and help me help you find the evidence for God.

We have a claim, we can verify this claim. Wonder how long it will be before I have the money to go on this expedition. Not that I really want to be poking around the Middle East now with ISIS going all jihad.