Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Spam mail from god

Recently, I have noticed that spam mail from the most handsome princes in Nigeria have been going through a gradual change. Either these idiots have finally worked out that people are not that gullible or they have learnt there is already gullible prey out there. With this in mind I present to you the message I got from the lovely Madame Wrede. Who in Jesus name would never lie to me about the money after all she just wants to use it for good will, and she prayed about it. Its me who has been chosen by God to undertake this mission, thats right God has chosen the atheist to undertake this mission of goodness for god.

Dear friend,

Please I will like you to consider accepting this my proposal despite that it will be surprising to you since we have not known or written before, I prayed over it before contact you as the spirit directed, and I Believe that you are a reputable and trust worthy person that I can confide in, I must not hesitate to confide in you for this sincere project. My name is Madam Ulla Wrede 56 years old Swedish. I am currently admitted in the hospital for a treatment of a brain tumor which I have been suffering for 8 years now. In fact I am contacting you because I want to make a humanitarian gesture to the location of all sensitive souls. My late husband and I had mobilized a small fortune that we want to invest in humanitarian works. But considering my health condition now, I can no longer fulfill this project by myself. I want you to complete this project on my behalf. I am contacting you after my few daily prayers with believing that you are God's chosen one to complete this project in good faith. For a favorable opinion, please get back to me for more information because I may not be able to visit anymore.

Be blessed in the name of our Lord.

Madam Ulla Wrede

On a more serious note though, how many people are taken in by similar tripe every week in churches around the world. People that get told they are gods chosen warriors and they should give handsomely to the church so that they can (insert random act of goodness here). Its sad that the Nigerian Prince scam has changed to hunting on the already gullible, as surely some of those contacted will actually fall for it. After all, if the person contacting you was told by god in prayer what could the receiver be told by god in prayer?