Friday, 17 October 2014

Idiot of the week - Juan McFarland

The idiot of the week segment while demanding always offers a few surprises and WTF moments. This week is one of those weeks where I am not even sure where to begin. I really am clueless as how to interpret this idiot of the week, as there seems to be so much wrong with it.

Firstly, Pastor Juan McFarland you are a colossal idiot for having sex with people when you knew you had HIV. Here, is me hoping you at least wrapped that godly penis of yours in a condom while you were having sex.Oh, did I mention he was having sex with members of his congregations, which brings me to the next point.

How does a pastor who is meant to be all holy get to sleeping with some of his congregation. And for that matter, why are some people from this congregation having sex with the pastor in the first place? I always though that Christianity was about abstinence unless you are married. Then again I suppose it also makes these people more blessed as they are listening to their pastor as he tells them to get down with him.


Like I said, just so much wrong with this story. But just what you would expect when you tune in for the idiot of the week.