Friday, 29 August 2014

Idiots of the week - Saudi Arabia again

This week Saudi Arabian authorities have gone and not surprised me by making the idiot list yet again. This week the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice have gone and arrested several atheists for making a blasphemous video. Now, this should not surprise anyone really, as atheists are brandished as terrorists in Saudi Arabia by the chief retard King Abdullah.


What makes this story even more absurd is that these idiots don't even know what atheism is. The define it as follows "Atheists deny the existence of God altogether". Really, this country deserves to be banned from the UN not for the religious intolerance and sexism, but for purely been mentally challenged.
I am sure the only reason they fear atheism, is they must know that rational thikning will kill their stone age beliefs like it is killing those other stone age religions i.e. Christianity and Judaism. So maybe they are paying attention to the rest of the world, but not to learn how to progress, they are learning how to stay in the stone age. Or maybe I am giving them far to much credit for actually being able to think ahead.

I am not one hundred percent sure but I believe this is the video from stills I have seen of it posted on atheist sites.



Here is a link to a petition offered by Atheist Alliance International to get the Saudi Arabian government to rescind their status of atheists. Please sign this petition. Maybe these goat herders will finally bow to pressure. It is highly unlikely, but we can hope.

On an amusing side note I tried to comment on the original news article using my Disqus account, and it seems that I will not be tolerated as my comment is still under review. Then again my Disqus handle is iamanahteistandthisiswhy.

xxx
Thanks to the Sean McGuire over at My Secret Atheist Blog for bringing this to my attention.