Friday, 20 June 2014

Iditos of the week - ISIS

Seems these retards of the Islamic faith continue to crop up on the blog. This time these barbaric idiots called ISIS have gone and posted execution videos/photos on line. The link is to a news article as I have no intention of actually watching the real deal. The blurred out video I had to watch was hard enough. Did I mention Islam is the religion of peace. Maybe they are only peaceful when they are in a minority? It certainly seems to be the case.

This terrorist group want to instill an Islamic state in Iraq and Syria. This actually confuses me as pretty much every country in the Middle East, besides Israel, is Islamic. It makes me wonder if they have been reading the newspapers and then it hit me. It obvious they can't read so we should not be surprised that they are fighting for something that is already there. But then I found out that they are also a group that believe their brand of Islam is the correct one. This means they are fighting to install a new Islamic state where an Islamic state exists but that is different. 

Basically, they want to install a new government and kill civilians that do not follow their retarded interpretations of the pedophile who could not write anyway. But remember the Koran has not changed ever according to the Muslims. Confused? Don't worry, so am I.


One more thing, calling them illiterate retards is not an insult. Seriously, just look at their flag. I am sure and three year old could have made this more artistic. Just another point of evidence that they are severly lacking in the brain department.


Now, I am not one to promote violence but really these things need to get wiped off the face of the Earth. I propose a tactical nuclear strike.....your opinions?