Monday, 10 March 2014

Set of pre-debate questions.

I think it is time that I make a set of pre-debate questions for theists, specifically for Christians as other religions don't do as much mental gymnastics as Christians. I am not not sure if this is a good or a bad thing as I noted in a recent post about killing the infidel. So here are my list of questions.

Do you think god was justified in the genocide of the Amalekites?
Hereby I avoid the raving lunatics.

Do you take the whole bible to be the word of God?
Hereby I avoid the whole New Testament is the real word of god stupidity, otherwise known as the god is not omni-everything argument.

Do you know the difference between embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells?
This eradicates the people that think stem cell research is all about killing babies.

Okay, I have probably eradicated 90% of debate opponents now.

One last thing, I have not included the obvious do you have proof question. As well, they don't even if they say they do. But the list above will clarify if I am making a complete waste of my time, or at least the person can still be reached.
 (Source)