Monday, 10 February 2014

The bible is not known for its wisdom.

Atheists often point out the ridiculousness of things found in holy books. I myself have done this multiple times on my blog. However, there are always people that do it better.


This is why I recommend you enjoy the following website to bring a smile to your face. Beware it does contain strong language.
http://www.dumbshitthebiblesays.com

Oh, and my tip of the week for closet atheists who don't want to go to church. Remember that if you have a problem with your genitels that you should not go to church, its not pleasant but punch yourself in the groin. I still think that its less painful than sitting through a service.
Deutoronomy 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.


(Source)