Friday, 20 December 2013

Idiot of the week - Megyn Kelly

I know this is old news, but I refuse to let her get away with it.


Megyn Kelly of Fox News is the Idiot of the week. This is not about the Santa comment, its about the Jesus comment. Santa is not real, so Santa can be pink for all I care, I don't care. But, when you say Jesus is white and a historical fact (1:45) you are no longer in the rational realm of things and you are a news reporter. The facts are that Jesus (if he existed) was not white. Its ridiculous to think Jesus was white, in fact I posted recently about this similar delusion people are under with the Jesus of Siberia.

So again here is a picture of what Jesus would have looked like.
(Source)

I am guessing the reason Megyn thinks Jesus was white is due to her white looks as well.  BTW this is not racist, its just how people associate things like a white Santa. So sorry kids, Jesus was not white.
















(Source left and Source right)


Congratulations Megyn you are the idiot of the week, as you are a reporter that does not know how to report.