Friday, 2 August 2013

Dear God VI

The point of this weekly segment is to thank god for all the awesome stuff he/she/it gives to us in the form of a prayer. Not to be taken seriously by atheists, but to be taken seriously by theists.

Dear god

I was reading the bible and it opened to me at Matthew 21 verse 22 and I read this wonderful message you sent to me. Thank you for telling me god that " And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.". It is with this promise in mind that I would like to pray for the following things.

Please can I have a new red Ferrari super car, if you can also add 2 billion USD's to my bank account. I would also like a penthouse apartment in New York, Tokyo,Milan, London and Hong Kong. While you are granting me these houses I think a villa in the South of France and a Beach House in Santa Monica would be a good addition to the Ranch in South Africa that you gave me when my grandfather died. Please let me date and marry a famous Hollywood actress and bless us with three children who have great looks, genius IQ's and a talent for all sports. 

Your humble servant.

Amen

I am guessing God missed with his delivery
(Pic source)