Friday, 12 July 2013

Dear God III

The point of this weekly segment is to thank god for all the awesome stuff he/she/it gives to us in the form of a prayer. Not to be taken seriously by atheists, but to be taken seriously by theists.

Dear god

When I look at your creations it is so clearly evident that everything in our world comes from your majesty. How anyone can think evolution is real is something I will never understand. It is very clear that only you could have designed the wonderful creatures that roam our planet. It is with this knowledge in my mind that I can appreciate the world for what it is.

Just one question god, why did you make the platypus which is clearly a transition between an otter and a duck. It proves evolution so well.

amen

xxxxxxxxx
I mean even Kirk Cameron knows about transitional forms.