Friday, 5 July 2013

Dear God II

The point of this weekly segment is to thank god for all the awesome stuff he/she/it gives to us in the form of a prayer. Not to be taken seriously by atheists, but to be taken seriously by theists.

 Dear god

Your rational and logical way is always something that has amazed me. I was reminded of this last week while I was playing football (soccer). It was amazing how my eye and foot coordination worked so well together and I was able to easily flick the ball into the goal with the agility that you afforded me. It still blows my mind that I am able to run so fast with a ball dribbling away at my feet, and I know this can only be due to your divine grace.

I want to thank you for allowing me to win the game last week. I know you made the other team lose so that you could teach them humility. I didnt make it to the end of the game however god as about 10 minutes to the end the other team had a free kick and I was in the wall and I picked up an injury. This injury really made me wonder something though go.

Why are my testicles on the outside of my body?

Amen/ Allahu Akbar

This is not me, but it proves the point.