Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Random Chats with Believers III

-->
Why when you are approached in the streets by missionary evangelical christians, do the think it is necessary to lie to you? To clarify further, I am not talking about the bible, I am talking about cold facts about multiple other topics.

I got accosted by a group of christians once from the church of the World Mission Society Church of God. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Mission_Society_Church_of_God
Yes they are wacky in nomral beliefs as well, but thats not why I am writing this.

Anyway, they tried to convince me that Stephen Hawkings as well as Albert Einstein are aand were devote christians! Anyone who know what Stephen Hawkings latest book says, know this is utter fabrication.
And anyone who knows how Einsteins words have been manipulated knows that he was not a christian either.
Blatant lies in other words!

They then continued to tell me about evolution, and how the theroy cannot be true. That creationism is the truth and God created the world in 7 days and blah blah blah. I will debate evolution with anyone, but when you start lying about things like the absence of missing links, I will call you out. Evolution is correct, it has more evidence than a god, so how can it not be?

If you doubt evolution please use these links to prove to yourself that you are wrong.

So should I believe these people about the existence of god, when they are lying about even simpler thngs?

XXXXXXXXX
For another random talk