Saturday, 1 December 2012

What is the point of this blog?


It has taken me a long time to get to a point where I have felt that a blog discussing “God”, in whatever form, is something I need to do on a personal level. My hope is that the discussions that will hopefully arise out of these posts will be insightful and illuminating.

I want people who read this blog to get to see what I got to see. My journey from a believer in a god to where I am now, a rational atheist, has been arduous and way to long. This, if I have to put a word to it, Redemption from the slavery that religion is what has made me come to this point in my life. Where my goal is to make you think.

I want you to question everything. However, and very important follow the rational truth when you ask these hard questions.

A friend of mine said the other day, and I quote “for every question you ask Google, there are answers that prove what you believe and those that don't, however not all answers are equal.”